Sarasota treated us well and the weather our last few days there was gorgeous, tempting us to stay longer, but it was time to head back home.
If you find yourself in the Sarasota area here are my recommended Top 10 Spots to Visit (you will notice that a lot of them are food spots – what can I say we love to eat 🙂
10. Mote Marine – Aquarium where you can catch giant sea turtles, manatees and adorable little penguins
9. – DaRuMa – best sushi and Japanese steakhouse in town
8. – Sungarden Cafe – great breakfast/lunch spot on Siesta Key
7. – St. Armands Circle – Great place to walk, around grab a bite or meet up with friends
6. – Golden Turkey at Corkscrew Deli
5. – Phillippi Farmerhouse Market – fresh seasonal fruit and veggies
4. – Eat Here! – one of our best meals, very casual and really good food
3. – Children’s Garden – a magical place for kids of all ages
2. – LeLu Coffee – coffee shop that has great coffee and yummy food
1. – Siesta Key Beach! Ranked as the #1 Beach in the U.S. the soft sugary sand feels amazing on your toes and if you’re lucky you might have a dolphin siting!